Thursday, January 29, 2009

...and one more thing

In myITlab I have uploaded the instructions for the Presentation project, including the Powerpoint I used today.

The same file is available on Blackhawk-->Courses - in the CSB lab, go to My Network Places-->Blackhawk-->Courses-->Tom Rule folder. You'll see the Powerpoint file, plus a webpage that will call up the form where you'll tell me what "job" you want to do.

Now that you're thinking about it - go take care of this!

========================

OK, there's more than one thing:
  1. I'm starting to do some talking at the start of class, getting you ready for certain things coming up. If you don't come, you'll miss it - and viewing the Powerpoint file t'ain't the same thing as hearing me blather on.
  2. There is an upcoming update of myITlab - beginning Saturday 2/7 at 11:45 PM EST and ending Sunday 2/8 at 10:00 AM EST. myITLab will be DOWN - so make sure you get yer stuff done by the due date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home