Thursday, December 04, 2008

Twitter, plus a final exam note

1) After all my blathering on the other day about how I couldn't figure out a real reason to use it, I run across this article telling me why every indie musician should be on Twitter. (I'm not sure I agree, but at least there does seem to be a legit use for it, though I can't imagine why anyone would want to see a picture of a weird burrito during their workday - read the article and you'll understand)

FINAL EXAM NOTE
in myITlab - using "training" style questions instead of "project" style.
You MAY bring your text and/or notes for use during the test.

I do suggest looking over the projects and training you've done to soo what you were required to do. Make sure you remember how to do them.

You will have 10 attempts per question.


(See http://www2.mercer.edu/Registrar/FinalExams/Macon/default.htm)

See you!
9:25 CSB class: Tuesday December 9, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
10:50 STET class: Monday December 8, 9:00am – 12:00 noon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home