Monday, September 29, 2008

Something to check, a word of advice, & a warning

Something to check:
If you've already submitted an Excel Capstone project, please go into Blackboard and see if your submission is still valid. If it isn't, resubmit.

I added some instructions to the projects, and I get a warning message - but I am not clear on how that affects files already submitted. Please let me know what happened!

A Word of Advice:
Do NOT wait until October 9th to start these projects. They WILL take a long time to figure out.

Once you've done myITlab chapter One, then work on Capstone Project 1. etc. etc.

Your brain will thank you.

Warning:
I WILL take points off for late projects (you can actually turn it in 23 hours past the deadline).
I will NOT tell you when you submitted a shortcut instead of the actual file this time - your grade will just be a zero on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home